Sunday, October 24, 2010

Toilet trouble

I went to the toilets at the cinema earlier tonight and was a bit puzzled by the circle and triangle markings on the doors.  No stick man and lady around to guide me, I was a bit stuck.  I thought about it for a few seconds and decided the triangle must be the woman's toilet, us having a triangle shaped womb and everything (that really was how I came to the conclusion) so I opened the door and a man walked out.  Oops.  I'm glad he came out just then or I would've gone right in.  Thankfully, it isn't a mistake I'm likely to make twice.

On the subject of toilets, the toilets in pasta i basta in town are also a bit odd, they are unisex but with a different cubicle for men and women.  The weird thing is that they both have a transparent glass door.  When you go in and turn the lock the door frosts over slightly, it's not very reassuring though.  You have to be as quick as you can and hope noone catches you!

No comments:

Post a Comment