Saturday, October 9, 2010

Klif bar

Klif bar is my newly discovered local pub, 20 metres walk from the flat.  I don't think there have ever been women in there before, let alone English women, so the girls got lots of free drinks when they went in!  Unfortunately, I wasn't there then :-( I was out having some traditional zurek i naleśniki for tea; soup with sausage and egg and pancakes with banana and chocolate, smacznego indeed!  I was happy to find I can now drink my Zubrowka and apple juice for only 5zl, so will be going in there again, although I think I smoked about 20 cigarettes in second hand smoke.  At the end of the night the owner even gave us 6 free cans of lager so we could keep drinking after they kicked us out, na zdrowie!

2 comments:

  1. Helloooo! love the blog, reminds me of those nights in Kracow drinking zubrowka and apple. Have you managed to find some better pillows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes I found a lovely rectangular pillow, it was quite expensive, but its proving worth it!

    ReplyDelete