Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pillow Hell

It's nearly 2am, I couldn't sleep last night, and then I worked a ten hour day, I'm tired! So, why aren't I asleep?!  These bloody pillows have to be the worst thing about Poland! Great big square things, 80x80cm, that completely deflate as soon as your head gets anywhere near them.  I can't find 'normal' sized pillows anywhere, no nice rectangular ones that fit into a pillow case and don't take up half your bed.  These rubbish pillows aren't confined to Poland either, I've come across them in a few places in Eastern Europe, me no like! I've heard there's a Swedish place nearby that is something similar to Ikea, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping the Swede's have the right idea.  In the meantime I will be listening to Take That until I drop off or have to get up, not all bad I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment