Sunday, October 24, 2010

My weekend

As much as I love travelling and getting out and about at the weekends, sometimes it's nice just to chill out and take a couple of days off!  I started the weekend with a nice meal and a couple of glasses of wine on Friday night, and then went bargain hunting on the market on Saturday.  The market is huge and you can find all sorts; food, clothes, flowers, make up, electrical goods, etc etc... people here say that if you can't find what you want on the market, there's no point looking any further.  I had a quiet night in on Saturday with a girly film and a couple of Zubrowkas.

I've spent today chilling out in the flat and doing some housework, it's good to know that I'll have something to eat off this week, and something to eat with.  My flatmate Sarah and I intended to visit a photography exhibition in town this afternoon but we turned up just as the museum closed, so we had a walk round some castle ruins on the other side of the bridge and down to the river instead.  I finished the weekend with some strawberry filled pierogi, not the best I've had, and the social network, which turned out to be a good film even if it is about facebook.

Unfortunately the weekend always ends too soon, at least the next one is only 5 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment