Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pracuje pracuje pracuje!

Work, work, work...  It's difficult to do anything blog worthy during the week, I work full time teaching English at a private school in Torun, it's hard work and long days, so week days are pretty much a write off.  My weekend was pretty quiet too, I went climbing at the local indoor wall on Saturday afternoon and walked to Chełmża on Sunday, its about 15km away and took 4 hours, but I needed the exercise!  Chełmża's a very small place and quite run-down, not really a tourist attraction, and we couldn't even find a coffee shop in the entire town, thankfully we found the bus stop so we didn't have to walk back.

There's nothing too exciting happening at the moment but my day to day life is getting fuller all the time.  Climbing has turned into a full-blown hobby which I hope to progress at; I have weekly Polish lessons that I really enjoy and I'm due to start salsa classes on Thursday.  (And Harry Potter is out on Friday!!)  The last 2 months have flown by and I can't believe Christmas holidays are so close, I'll be back in England in just 5 weeks time, I can't wait for a good Chinese!
(And of course to see all of my family and friends.. ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment