Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rod

Last night Rod Stewart came to Torun and I went to see him.  I wouldn't really call myself a fan of his (I like to think he's a little before my time) and I wasn't even sure I'd know any of his songs last night but I knew it'd be a good laugh and something fun and different for a Saturday night anyway.

It was really really good!  We paid for the cheap seats and found ourselves in the front standing circle, it wasn't that full and there were lots of people hanging around the sides and eventually they let us all in.  Awesome, best 'seats' in the stadium!  I did know quite a few of the songs and it didn't matter when I didn't, we had a good boogie, Rod was really entertaining and his band were pretty amazing.  Great show, kebab and piwos to finish, great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment