Saturday, January 15, 2011

To date

Well, I've been completely bored and a bit depressed (January and so forth blues) all week.  I've trudged through and finally made it to the weekend.  Everything has just seemed to go wrong this week, my cough (2 months in counting) came back with a vengeance, salsa class aggravated my rib problem and I spent most of today in pain, and some of my lessons could have been better, so I was told!

Anyway, tonight Klif bar saved me, Damian and Marcin saved me, and Sarah saved me.  It's good to know that when I'm sat in on a Friday night overdosing on episodes of Poland's next top model, nothing to do, nowhere to go, moping over a wine glass of water, I do have a few good mates who are there to pick me up and get me drunk.

Going back to Klif bar after so long was like going home, it was weird without the smoke (I haven't been there since the ban) but it was good seeing a few familiar faces, and being greeted by Happy New Year M***** F***** was the icing on the cake.  The vodkas helped too.

Unfortunately not every week can be a good one, and this one certainly wasn't, so I'm going to bed.  Tomorrow is a new day, hope it's better than this one was!

No comments:

Post a Comment