Friday, January 21, 2011

It's snowing - again!

Hurray, the black slush is becoming white slush as we speak.  Torun is so pretty in the snow.. my mood lifted as soon as I saw it was snowing again this morning and by this evening everything was starting to become white.

I really hope it keeps on snowing and gets really cold.  It hit around minus 15 briefly in December but since the new year began its been a very boring 1,2,3 degrees, even as high as 8 a few days ago.  Sarah bought a thermometer for our balcony, and we've been very disappointed with what we've seen so far, where is this minus 25 winter we were all terrified of?

The Poles seems to hate winter, obviously they're sick of it year after year, but for me this could be the only year I get to experience winter in Poland, and I want it to hurt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment