Friday, December 17, 2010

Leaving Torun

...just for a couple of weeks, but I'm already very sad to be leaving.  Christmas has come around so quickly, and while I'm happy to be spending Christmas with my family and friends, I'm gutted that I'm going to miss out on a traditional Polish Christmas and New Year.  There will be other years.

Wistfully thinking, it strikes me how quickly the next 6 months will come and go too, my contract runs till June and it's going to be very hard to walk away.  I can already feel it.  I imagine I'll always be in and out of Poland, who knows what the future will hold for me.

I'm off to Berlin for a few days holiday and Christmas market shopping before going home, so my blog entries will be on hold till the new year.  Hope you all have a good one!  Happy holidays, merry Christmas and all the best for the new year!

Wesołych świąt i szczęśliwego nowego roku, do zobaczenia.

1 comment:

  1. Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia! Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time with your family...

    ReplyDelete